Terms of Service
The Platform and the content and services available from it, all of which are currently accessed from the domain, is owned and operated by Grewon Company.
Our pricing is variable and changes from one customer to another based on the services rendered.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds and cancellation depend from service to service. Each request is to be taken up with the account manager & sales executive.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM
- Your Use of the Platform is solely for your own personal use. You should not:
- Use the Platform to copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content of the Platform;
- Use the content of the Platform or any part of it for any commercial exploitation (except where you first obtain a licence to do so from us);
- Modify, delete, distribute or re-post any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos etc. that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- Engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," “phishing” and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;• reproduce, crawl or frame the Platform on or from any other website and/or mobile application; or
- Use the Platform in a way that might reasonably be expected to cause the Platform to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in a manner which could in any way damage the operation of another user’s computer:
- In the event of any actual or suspected breach, your Use of the Platform will be terminated immediately.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/MOBILE APPLICATIONS, GOODS AND SERVICES
- Grewon provides users with access to a discussion and Q&A forum. The Platform, therefore, contains user-generated content (“UGC”) which we do not pre-screen and which contains views that are the opinions of those users. These views do not represent Grewon views, opinions, beliefs, morals or values and so, whilst we will do our best to monitor, edit or remove such UGC where we consider it appropriate or necessary to do so, we cannot promise that the content in or on the Platform (or any of it) is accurate, complete or up-to-date, that it will not offend or upset or that it does not infringe the intellectual property of other third parties.Further, some users may post content or advice, medical or otherwise, in the form of answers to the questions posed by other users on the Q&A and discussion forums on the Platform. Such content and/or advice shall be for informational purposes only and any reliance placed on such content and/or advice by the users shall solely be at their own risk. The answers and messages posted by such users are their sole creation and responsibility. We do not endorse or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any answers or messages posted by such users, nor do we endorse any opinions they express. It is further clarified that Grewon shall not be liable for any consequence arising from or in connection with such content and/or advice.The user represents and warrants that, (i) where the UGC posted by a relevant user which does not belong to such user, the user has procured the right or the necessary permission or license to use the said UGC; and, (ii) the user shall not post or publish any UGC which is in contravention of any Indian laws, that which has not been created by the user, or that which violates the rights, title and interest of another person. Further, the user agrees and acknowledges that UGC posted or published on the Platform by such user is non-confidential and that the user submits such information at their own risk.Registration To post any comments, messages, files, photos or images on our discussion and Q&A forum, you will need to register an account with us.To register an account with us, you will need to provide us with your name, email address and a password. You must be 18 years or older to register an account with Grewon Company. By registering an account with us, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, that all information you submit is true, accurate and complete and you shall comply with these Terms. You must keep your account details up-to-date at all times including through provision of a valid and working email address, and you must keep the password which you use to access your account on the Platform confidential and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your Grewon account to another person or entity. Grewon reserves the right to refuse to offer access to or use of the Platform to any person or entity at Grewon sole discretion including by changing its eligibility criteria at any time.Interaction on the Platform You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other users of the Platform or third party website on the Platform including but not limited to your issues in relation to use of the Platform and your experiences is strictly between you and the other users. You shall not hold us responsible for any such interactions and associated issues.Prohibited User-Generated Content You are solely responsible for the UGC that you post on the Platform. Please therefore choose carefully the information that you post on the Platform. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information (in any media or form), whether in the form of an article, comment, query, response or otherwise, that:
- Violates these Terms or any applicable law for the time being in force including, but not limited to, those governing false advertising, consumer protection and safety, discrimination, terror and hate speech;
- Is grossly harmful, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or harmful to minors in anyway, hateful, or racially and ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, false, malicious, inaccurate or misleading, fraudulent in nature or involving the sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items which are otherwise illegal or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Links directly or indirectly, reference or describe goods or services that are prohibited under these Terms or applicable law;
- Belongs to another person and upon which you do not have any right; which infringes upon any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, database rights and trade secrets;
- Infringes upon any third party’s rights of privacy, personality or endorsement;
- Is defamatory, libellous, seditious, harassing, threatening, invasive of another’s privacy, impersonates or intimidates any person (including Grewon, its personnel or users), or falsely states, impersonates and/or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with any person or entity, through for example, the use of similar email address, account names, nicknames, or the creation of false accounts, deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Advertises or promotes anything including personal or commercial websites;causes Grewon to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation including through taking a fee for a sale you make;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform; and
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- This is a non-exhaustive list which should be used as a guide on what you must not post on the Platform or transmit to other users.You agree not to hold Grewon responsible or liable for any material posted on the Platform by you or other users. If you become aware of misuse of the Platform or wish to report any grievance as a result of your access or usage of the Platform, please get in touch at email@example.com. We shall, subject to the Terms set out herein and applicable laws, redress such grievance within 1 month from the date of receipt of grievance by us.Grewon reserves the right to reject, refuse to post and/or delete any UGC for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, UGC being, in the sole opinion of Grewon, in violation of these Terms or being considered to be offensive, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person or entity, or being harmful or threatening the safety of others.Intellectual Property Rights Grewon does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images including photos, videos, sounds, musical works, or any UGC that you submit, display or publish on the Platform. After posting UGC on the Platform, you continue to own the rights that you may have in that UGC, subject to the limited licence set out here.By posting any UGC on the Platform, you hereby grant to Grewon, a limited licence to use, change (including by deleting from or adding to UGC), perform, display, reproduce, and distribute such UGC on the Platform or any related applications (including mobile phone applications) or on any other media formats for the purposes of promoting Grewon The licence you grant to Grewon is worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable. You warrant and represent that:
- You own or have the necessary right to submit your UGC for use on the Platform, and to grant the licence mentioned above; and
- The posting of your UGC on the Platform does not violate the rights of any third parties including privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contractual rights or any other rights; and
- You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any third party as a result of the use by us or any of our users of any UGC posted by you on the Platform, and agree that once UGC is displayed on the Platform, Grewon is under no obligation to delete that content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
- Compliance with laws If you choose to use the Platform outside India, then you are responsible for your compliance with local laws to the extent they are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable user-generated content.
- By registering an account with us, you agree to receive Grewon. newsletter by email from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters you may unsubscribe from the mailing list once you have registered using the link in the emailer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Grewon owns rights in the name and trademark Grewon Company and the Grewon logos that appear on the Platform (the “Logo”). You are not permitted to, and you agree not to, use these marks in any way (including as part of any other trademark, company name or domain name), in connection with any product or service. Grewon owns or is the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in and to the Platform including intellectual property rights in the content hosted, published, displayed, uploaded on the Platform by us (other than the UGC, subject to the license granted herein). Copyright laws and treaties throughout the world protect these works and all rights in and to them are reserved by us. No information, content or material from Grewon may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without Grewon express written permission.The treatment of ownership of rights in UGC is set out in paragraph 4 above.
- LIABILITY: The content on the Platform has been provided in good faith on an “as is where is” basis without any warranty as to fitness for purpose. The content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Whilst Grewon endeavours to ensure that the information on the Platform is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Grewon does not accept any liability for error or omission or that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Platform, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Platform will be uninterrupted or timely, or that the defects will be rectified, or that the Platform or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. In using the Platform, you agree that Grewon or any of its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers or others, are not responsible or liable for any content or items, including but not limited to any text, information, images including photographs or graphics, audio clips, video clips, and web-links posted by you, other users, or third parties onto the Platform. You also agree that Grewon or any of their affiliates are not responsible for the content or availability of third party websites and/or mobile applications linked to or referenced on the Platform. You agree that Grewon or any of their affiliates shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content or on the goods or services available on or through any such websites and/or mobile applications or any other matter relating to the Grewon. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system. Grewon cannot and will not assure you that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing rules or any other provisions of these Terms, and, as between you and Grewon, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance by you. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- BREACH OF THESE TERMS: Grewon shall be entitled to and reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your Grewon account or deny you access to the Platform or take such other action as Grewon deems appropriate, with or without notice to you, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in breach any of the Terms or that your use of the Platform is inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable, whether or not on the basis of a user or a third party report of violation of its right as a result of your use of the Platform. Upon suspension or termination of your account with us, we reserve the right to remove or delete your information that is available with us, including but not limited to your login, account information and information posted by you. The restriction, suspension or termination of your Grewon account or your access to the Platform pursuant to this section will be without prejudice to any rights which Grewon may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms. Grewon shall be entitled to disclose your user identity and details if required or requested by the courts or other law enforcement authorities and/or agencies or in such other circumstances as Grewon in its sole discretion considers reasonably necessary or appropriate.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold each of Grewon, its directors, representatives, employees and contractors, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Platform, the breach of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
- GENERAL: If any provision of these Terms is unenforceable as determined by a court of competent jurisdiction under your national law, then such provision shall be struck out. All remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If we delay or fail to act in respect of any breach by you of these Terms, this will not operate as a waiver of our right to act in relation to subsequent or similar breaches by you.
- Notices: If you need to give us notice of anything, you must write to us in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need to give you notice of anything, we shall write to you at the email address you provide to us, either during the registration process or when your email address changes. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, unless the sender is notified that the email address is invalid or receives any ‘delivery failure’ notification. If you have any questions about this, please contact email@example.com